What matters most to us is that you quickly get back on the road to recovery. At Mercyhealth, we are dedicated to treating your chronic, non-healing wounds.
Our multidisciplinary team of general surgeons, board certified vascular surgeons, plastic surgeons and nurses use advanced technologies to effectively treat the most difficult wounds.
During recovery, regular visits are important to track your progress. We will develop your home care program so that between your clinic visits, you can properly care for your wound and protect it from further complications.
Conditions we treat
- Skin and foot ulcers caused by diabetes
- Burns of all types, including radiation
- Pressure injury (bed sores)
- Surgical incisions
- Sores caused by bacterial infections
- Trauma wounds
- Bone infections (osteomyelitis)
- Soft-tissue infections
- Gangrene complications
- Leg ulcers caused by chronic vein disease
- Varicose and spider vein problems
- Vascular ulcers
- Ostomy incision problems
- MRSA infections
- Ulcers caused by immunologic disorders, including vasculitis, rheumatologic disease, inflammatory bowel disease, etc.
Services we offer
- Advanced wound care products
- Compression wraps
- Diabetes management and education
- Edema reduction therapy
- Infectious disease management
- Medical equipment
- Nuclear medicine
- Pneumatic compression therapy
- Therapy to improve circulation
- Vascular evaluation
- Bio surgery
- Dietary consultation and education
- Epidermal grafting
- Laboratory evaluation
- Negative pressure therapy
- Pain management
- Radiology services
- Topical growth factors
A referral is needed for wound care services
If you are in need of wound care service, contact your primary care or specialty doctor to begin a treatment plan.
Mercyhealth Wound Center–Rockford
2400 N. Rockton Ave.
Rockford, IL 61103
Mercyhealth wound center–Janesville
1000 Mineral Point Ave.
Janesville, WI 53548