Being overweight or obese is more than a cosmetic problem. While your reasons to lose weight may be to look better in your clothes, be more comfortable in an airplane seat, or have more self-confidence and energy, the most important reason to lose weight is to improve your health.
We'll help you lose weight for life
Mercyhealth Weight Management is a comprehensive, safe, medically supervised way to gradually lose weight and keep it off for a lifetime. Your team of weight loss experts will help you lose weight, feel better and improve your health.
What you can expect
Depending on your goals and needs, you can expect:
- An appointment with one of the program’s doctors, many of whom are board certified in obesity management
- A nutrition assessment and follow-up visits with a registered dietitian
- Education geared toward your lifestyle (for example, dining, cooking, holiday and travel habits)
- An exercise assessment with an exercise physiologist, plus two free personal training sessions and regular follow-up visits
- The option to exercise at the Mercyhealth Cardiac Rehabilitation Center in Janesville, Wisconsin—your first month is free
- Lifestyle counseling by a psychologist to help you focus on permanent weight loss
- Follow-up care as needed
Free informational meetings
If you're interested in learning more and enrolling, register for a free informational meeting.
- Held the third Wednesday of the month, 5:00 pm.
- Mercyhealth Hospital and Medical Center–Harvard
1001 Grant St.
Conference Room A in the Hospital Clinic (lower level)
Held the third Thursday of the month, 4:30 pm
- Mercyhealth Mall
1010 N. Washington St.
Held the first Friday of the month, 8:30 am
- Mercyhealth Hospital and Medical Center–Walworth
Highways 50 and 67
G380A, Lower-level conference room
Held the second Tuesday of the month, 4:30 pm
What is the cost?
Cost can vary depending upon individual needs. More information regarding cost is shared at the informational meeting.
For more information
To learn more or register for an informational meeting, call 608.755.7996.