Physical therapy can help you lead an active, healthy life. Whether you’re bouncing back from an injury or healing following surgery, our physical therapy experts can help.
Conditions our physical therapists treat
Our physical therapists offer treatment for a wide variety of conditions. We work closely with you to help you safely and gradually regain or continue your independence and get back to the activities you enjoy. Your needs and goals are always the center of your treatment plan.
Our services include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Concussion care
- Dry needling—to decrease pain by improving length, strength and flexibility of the muscle
- Exercise programs to improve flexibility, strength and coordination
- Lymphedema therapy
- Pediatric rehabilitation to help children with delayed development and motor function in a kid-friendly environment
- Oncology rehabilitation to decrease pain and improve independence during cancer treatment
- Orthopedic rehabilitation for problems like knee, shoulder, back and neck pain
- Neurological rehabilitation for stroke recovery, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease
- Sports rehabilitation for optimal and safe return to play
- Pelvic floor therapy for conditions like pelvic floor disorders, pelvic pain, bowel dysfunction and incontinence
- And more
No referral needed
You have direct access to most physical therapy services, without the need for a referral from a doctor. If your injury or condition turns out to be more serious, our therapists will help you find the best provider for your specific situation.
It’s always a good idea to check with your insurance company to ensure that they do not require a referral, even though it is not required by Mercyhealth.