Whether you’re seeking to increase breast fullness, restore a more youthful appearance, reduce the size of your breasts or have a reconstruction after a mastectomy, our plastic and reconstructive surgery team is here to help you achieve your goals.
Our face and neck surgery services
A brow lift is a cosmetic procedure to raise the eyebrows. It minimizes creases on the forehead or bridge of the nose, and improves frown lines found between the eyebrows by repositioning low or sagging brows that hood the upper eyelid. The result is a more alert, youthful look.
Chin and cheek implants
Facial implants can be used to augment the chin or cheekbones, creating a better harmony between the chin or cheeks to give a more balanced profile.
If you’re bothered by the signs of aging in your face, a facelift might be right for you. This surgical procedure improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck, such as:
- Sagging in the midface
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids
- Deep creases along the nose extending to the corner of the mouth
- Fat that has fallen or is displaced
- Loss of muscle tone in the lower face that might create jowls
- Loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw
Cosmetic eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, can give you a rejuvenated appearance, making you look more rested and alert. Eyelid surgery can treat:
- Loose or sagging skin that can impair vision
- Excess fatty deposits that look puffy
- Bags under the eyes
- Lower-eyelid droopiness
*Disclaimer: The diagrams and photographs contained within this website are for educational purposes. Some of these diagrams and photographs may not be suitable for all viewers. These photographs represent typical results, but not everyone who undergoes plastic surgery will achieve the same outcome.
A neck lift, or lower rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the jawline and neck. A neck lift can treat:
- Excess fat and skin relaxation in the lower face that creates jowls
- Excess fatty deposits under the chin
- Loose neck skin
- Muscle banding in the neck, which created abnormal contours
Surgery of the nose can produce changes in the appearance, structure and function of the nose. Rhinoplasty can reduce or increase the size of the nose, change the shape of the tip, narrow the width of the nostrils, or change the angle between the nose and upper lip.