We understand the value of receiving quality care in the comfort of your home—especially when you or a loved one is struggling with an advanced progressive chronic illness. Our Advanced Illness Management (AIM) team works closely with your primary care provider, specialists and home health care to provide compassionate palliative care in the comfort of your own home.
Our team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, social workers and other support staff trained in palliative care.
No matter the diagnosis or stage, our specialized treatment focuses on relieving pain, symptoms and stress caused by serious illness to improve your ability to carry on with daily life.
Expect the best
- Expert treatment of pain and other symptoms
- Close communication and compassionate care
- Help in navigating the health care system
- Guidance with difficult treatment choices
- Emotional and spiritual support for the patient and family
- Home care coordination and referral
- Additional support services as needed
- Relief from distressing symptoms such as pain, edema, shortness of breath, anxiety and constipation
- An improved ability to tolerate medical treatments
- A better understanding of an illness and choices for medical care
To learn more about the program, ask your doctor or nurse for an AIM referral or call 815.971.3730 (Rockford) or 608.563.7720 (Janesville).