Pain can be debilitating and interfere with all aspects of day-to-day life. Many people find relief for their chronic pain with the help of our pain medicine specialists. We can diagnose and develop a treatment plan to help you manage your pain so you can get back to living life.
If you are suffering from chronic pain, our pain management specialists may be able to help you:
- Decrease your pain
- Improve your quality of life
- Learn new coping skills
- Decrease the fear, depression and anxiety caused by your pain
- Improve your ability to function and enjoy day-to-day activities
We treat all types of pain
Treatment plans often combine injection treatments with more conservative therapies, such as physical therapy, chiropractic, counsel and other therapies, to help you find relief and maximize function.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Back, spine and neck pain
- Nerve pain
- Joint pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Cancer pain
- Pain caused by chronic disease
- Surgical pain
Services and treatment to help you feel better
Although we may not completely eliminate your pain, we offer many options to help control it.
- Epidural blood patch
- Epidural steroid injections
- Hyaluronic knee injections
- Large joint injections
- Nerve blocks
- Nucleoplasty/intradiscal electrothermal therapy
- Radiofrequency nerve ablation
- Spinal cord stimulators
- Sympathetic blocks
- Trigger point injections
A doctor's referral is required for pain management services.
Talk to your primary doctor to see if a referral to a Mercyhealth Pain Center is right for you.