Pain in your shoulder or elbow can make even the most basic tasks difficult and painful. If it hurts to throw a ball, swing a racket or even get dressed, our orthopedic team can help.
Why choose us for shoulder and elbow care
Our orthopedic teams have decades of experience treating all types of shoulder and elbow problems. When you come to us for treatment, you can expect exceptional care.
- Experienced team: Our orthopedic surgeons have advanced, specialized training, which means better care and outcomes for you.
- Advanced techniques: Whenever possible, our doctors use nonsurgical treatments and physical therapy to heal shoulder and elbow injuries. When surgery is necessary, our surgeons use innovative, proven techniques to repair tendons and ligaments, fix broken bones, or replace joints.
- Patient-centered care: We strive to provide the best possible experience for our patients. We’ll create a personalized treatment plan for you, keeping your needs and goals in mind. Whether you want to get back in the game or just put on your coat without discomfort, we’ll help you get there.
- Expert physical therapy: Physical therapy is critical to healing shoulder and elbow problems. Our compassionate doctors and physical therapists work together to create a personalized therapy plan that works for you.
Conditions we treat
Our orthopedic specialists are experts at treating a wide range of shoulder and elbow problems, including:
- Adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)
- Ligament injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Traumatic injuries, such as breaks
Our elbow and shoulder services include physical therapy, orthopedic devices, injection therapies, surgery and more.
Get the care you need
From diagnosing small injuries to emergency care, our expert elbow and shoulder specialists deliver the best care possible to help you maintain and restore maximum function so you can enjoy the activities you love.