Your hands are so important to your overall health and well-being. But sometimes a disease or injury can hinder your hands' ability to work the way you want them to. Pain, stiffness, numbness and tingling make it hard to grasp, feel, write, button and use the gross or fine motor skills most people take for granted. Whether you've suffered a traumatic injury, have developed a repetitive stress injury like carpal tunnel syndrome, or have a congenital defect, we will work together to find the best care plan for you.
Why choose us for hand and wrist care
Our orthopedic teams have decades of experience treating all types of hand and wrist problems. When you come to use for treatment, you can expect exceptional care.
- Experienced team: Our orthopedic surgeons have advanced, specialized training, which means better care and outcomes for you.
- Advanced techniques: Whenever possible, our doctors use nonsurgical treatments and physical therapy to heal hand and wrist injuries. When surgery is necessary, our surgeons use innovative, proven techniques to repair tendons and ligaments and fix broken bones.
- Patient-centered care: We strive to provide the best possible experience for our patients. We’ll create a personalized treatment plan for you, keeping your needs and goals in mind. Whether you want to regain movement or simply garden without pain, we’ll help you get there.
- Expert occupational therapy: Therapy is critical to healing elbow and wrist problems. Our compassionate doctors and physical therapists work together to create a personalized therapy plan that works for you.
Conditions we treat
Mercyhealth hand and wrist providers address some of the most common concerns such as:
- Numbness or tingling in the hands and fingers
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pain and stiffness from arthritis
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Effects of a traumatic injury such as a fracture or dislocation
- Pinched nerves
- Trigger finger
Get the care you need
If you are suffering aches or sharp pains or have trouble using your hands, wrists or fingers, our expert hand and wrist specialists will deliver the best care possible to help you maintain and restore maximum function so you can enjoy the activities you love.