The health and safety of you employees is most likely one of your top priorities. We offer services to protect and promote the health of your workers, with the goal of work-related injury and illness prevention. We also help identify and control workplace health hazards.
We offer services tailored to your business needs
Occupational health providers evaluate workplace issue and determine the best solution to the problems that may arise. Our services include:
- Dangerous noise and chemical contact evaluation
- DOT exams
- Drug testing
- Health screenings
- Hearing conservation programs
- Post-offer physical and surveillance examinations
- Respiratory programs
- Vision testing
- Work-related injuries
- And more
Our occupational health team
Our team includes a board certified occupational medicine doctor, occupational health nurses, industrial hygienists, toxicologists, health physicists, ergonomic specialists and occupational therapists.
We bring occupational health services to you
Our mobile occupational health service provides an ideal solution for clients requiring a considerable volume of annual testing or group onboarding.
Our experienced occupational health professionals will come to your workplace to provide on-site services your employees require, including respiratory, hearing conservation and substance abuse programs, as well as physicals, vaccinations and vision testing.
- Information request/authorization of treatment
- Worker's compensation accident/injury insurance form
- Post-offer physical
- DOT long form: FMCSA Form MCSA-5875
- OSHA long form: Respirator medical evaluation questionnaire