Everyone wants to give their baby the best start in life. Mercyhealth offers free classes designed to help you through every step of your pregnancy to enhance your birthing and parenting experiences. While no class can prepare you for everything you will encounter with your new baby, these classes can help give you the confidence and resources to make good decisions and enjoy your new family.
We encourage you and your support person to attend a class or watch a virtual class so you will be well-informed of the childbirth process and the decisions you need to make. The classes include:
- Preparing for childbirth
- Newborn care
- Infant and child CPR
Check our calendar to view class dates and locations. You can also call 888.396.3729 for more information and to register.
Virtual childbirth classes are available for families delivering at Mercyhealth Hospital and Medical Center - Walworth. You can watch them at the links below:
- Preparing for Childbirth
- Baby Care Class with Kelly Sprayberry, RN
- Mercyhealth Birthing Center | Janesville Tour
Birthing center tours
- Javon Bea Hospital–Riverside: In-person tours are available by calling 815.971.6136
- Mercyhealth Hospital and Trauma Center–Janesville virtual tour
- Mercyhealth Hospital and Medical Center–Walworth virtual tour