To protect the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff, two healthy visitors per patient are allowed at Mercyhealth hospitals.
- Patients undergoing outpatient surgery may have one visitor per day.
- Patients with COVID-19 patients are only allowed visitors if approved by the care team.
Compassionate exceptions for additional visitors may be granted on a case-by-case basis.
All visitors must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Masks are optional
- Answer screening questions on arrival
- Wash hands when entering and leaving rooms
- Leave directly after visiting the patient room
Visitors who are currently experiencing signs or symptoms of respiratory illness, or are visiting the skilled nursing areas are required to wear a mask.
As circumstances change, Mercyhealth will continue to modify guidelines. Mercyhealth also reserves the right to ask a designated visitor to leave if guidelines are not followed. To help protect the health and safety of our patients, visitors and care providers, it’s important that everyone follows hospital rules and regulations, and complies with requests from the care team and staff.