After you receive service at Mercyhealth, we will bill your insurance. Many insurance companies will pay their portion approximately 30 to 40 days after we send them a bill. After all insurance payments are applied, we will send you a statement showing the remaining balance you (or the person responsible for your bill, sometimes known as a guarantor) owe. These monthly statements will tell you the dates of services rendered, the charges for the services, the amount we billed to your insurance company, payments we have received, and information on how to contact us if you have questions or need help paying your bills. Due to insurance requirements, you may receive separate bills for physician, lab, pathology or radiology services. Have a question about RP Forest City?
- Cash, check, debit and most major credit cards are accepted.
- CareCredit is a health, wellness and personal care credit card that gives you the ability to pay overtime with promotional financing options* for expenses of $200 or more. Use CareCredit to pay for deductibles, copays and out-of-pocket expenses not covered by insurance.* Plus, you can use it again and again at 245,000-plus provider and select retail locations nationwide.
How CareCredit works
1. Simply apply online, call 855.925.3009** or text MERCY to 24553.†
2. Get a credit decision within seconds. If approved, you can use your account immediately
3. Pay in-person or online at carecredit.com/Mercyhealth
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See carecredit.com for details.
**Must be 18 or older to apply, must be 21 or older to apply by phone.
†Standard text message rates apply.
To learn more or arrange a payment option, call 608.741.7630 or 866.269.7115.
If you don't have insurance, we will provide medically necessary services to you at a discounted price. The discount does not apply to services that are not medically necessary or to retail services, such as purchases of glasses or prescription drugs.
For our current discount, call 608.741.7630, or toll-free at 866.269.7115.
You may also qualify for financial assistance.