Mercyhealth complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. Mercyhealth does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English such as
- Qualified interpreter
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, call 888.396.3729.
File a grievance
If you believe that Mercyhealth has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance. If you need help filing a grievance, Mercyhealth Customer Relations Department is available to help you.
You can file a grievance in person, or by mail or email:
Customer Relations Department
1000 Mineral Point Avenue
Janesville, WI 53548
TRS-TTY/TDD: Wisconsin – 800.947.3549
TRS-TTY/TDD: Illinois – 800.682.8786
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights. You can file electronically, or by mail or phone: