Mercyhealth has enhanced access to timely medical care by offering same-day and next-day appointments for new and existing patients. This enhanced access provides a convenient and fast way for patients to get routine, preventive care, as well as address in-the-moment concerns, like flu, coughs, colds, sprains, ear aches, sore throats, and other minor illnesses and injuries.
Establishing a relationship with a primary care doctor is very important. They serve as a patient’s personal health advocate, learn about a patient’s health history, work to reduce the risk for chronic disease and help manage health concerns as they develop. If specialty care is necessary, a primary care doctor can coordianate that.
“We understand that people lead busy lives, so we want to make care as convenient as possible,” said Bill Supernaw, Mercyhealth Director of McHenry County clinics. “By offering same- and next-day appointments, we remove some of the barriers to health care access, which should ultimately help improve the health or area residents.”
The following doctors are currently offering same- and next-day appointments:
- Mercyhealth Algonquin: Dr. Nadeen Sweis
- Mercyhealth Crystal Lake South: Dr. Emily Shen, Dr. Krisanthi Seneviratne
- Mercyhealth Harvard South: Dr. Shaleish Virani, Dr. Viquar Mundozie
- Mercyhealth McHenry: Dr. Fares Sweis, Dr. Syed Hassan, Dr. Hiejin Kang
- Mercyhealth Richmond: Dr. Syed Hassan
- Mercyhealth Woodstock: Dr. Bibiano Ronquillo, Dr. Shahariar Saikh, Dr. Baby Min Than
Appointments may be scheduled by calling the clinic most convenient for you or (888) 396-3729.