LocationsBack to locations main
Javon Bea Hospital–Riverside
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Daily: 5 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
Daily: 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
The Women's and Children's entrance is closed on weekends and holidays. Please enter through the Adult entrance on the south side of the building.
Monday–Friday: 5 a.m.–5 p.m.
Monday–Friday: 6 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday: 11 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
Holidays: 11 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
6:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
6:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Conveniently located off of I-90 at Riverside Boulevard in Rockford, Illinois, this state-of-the-art facility is a place of peace and healing.
The 563,000-square-foot hospital and clinic serves as the regional hub for highly specialized care for children and adults. Designed with abundant light, inviting surroundings, and the most advanced technology available today, this 194-bed facility features:
- Highest level emergency/trauma services, including 24/7 trauma surgeons
- Adult specialty inpatient and outpatient services, including an adult critical care center
- Advanced operating and surgery suites, including hybrid operating suites that provide doctors with real-time radiographic capabilities while performing surgery all in one surgical suite
- Comprehensive cardiac, vascular, peripheral and neurovascular interventional laboratory
- A rooftop healing garden and interactive play areas
Tour our Riverside campus
Great People, Great Stories: A Warm, Comfortable Place