Our Senior Connection program provides assistance to adults age 55 and older as their personal priorities and health care needs change. Regardless of where you receive your health care services, a Senior Connection advocate is here to assist you—free of charge.
How Senior Connection can help
Our experts are available to help you with a variety of services.
- Medicare and health care claims assistance: A Senior Connection advocate, who is also a licensed health insurance agent, can provide counseling, guidance and information about health insurance and Medicare issues, and can enroll you in MercyCare Health Plans senior insurance.
- Living Will and Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care forms are available on request.
- Notary service.
- Discounts at Mercyhealth:
- 10% off over-the-counter products at all Mercyhealth pharmacies.
- 10% off any retail items purchased at the Mercyhealth Mall.
- 10% off on eye wear at any Mercyhealth Vision Center.
*To receive these discounts, you must present an ID that that shows you are 55 or older. No other discounts apply.
View our latest Senior Connection newsletter.
To learn more and make an appointment to speak with a Senior Connection advocate, call 608.741.3810 or 800.279.6886. Appointments are held at the Mercyhealth Mall in Janesville.