Mercyhealth Development Foundation
At Mercyhealth Development Foundation, we will connect your generosity and passion with a purpose—helping make lives better in our communities.
Your support makes a lasting difference
Gifts to the Foundation support virtually every area of care, including important programs and services, the purchase of equipment for advanced care, and care and comfort items available to our patients and their families.
Your gifts support community outreach services, capital improvements, technological advancements and more to foster strong, healthy communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
Mercyhealth Development Foundation's mission is to provide development and oversight of philanthropic giving to support the Mercyhealth mission: exceptional health care services with a passion for making lives better.
Board of Directors
- Patrick J. O'Keefe, Chairman
- Javon R. Bea, President and CEO, Mercyhealth
- Mark Goelzer, MD, Mercyhealth Board Representative
- Marc Barbeau
- Chris Clapper
- Maryanne Miller
- Twila Kay Schock
- Mitchell Sheley
- Eric Thornburg
- Kathy L. Weber
- Deb Fortune, Volunteer Representative
- Jennifer Johns, CFRE, Director
- Jackie Lee, Community Development Foundation Coordinator