Apply to Family Medicine Rural Training Track–Lake Geneva
We accept all applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We do not accept paper applications. We review every application on an individual basis. Interviews are granted upon approval by our recruitment committee.
Applications should include:
- Photograph (optional, but helpful).
- Dean's letter.
- Medical school transcript.
- Written personal statement.
- Three letters of recommendation. At least one should be from a member of the department of family medicine at your school, affiliated hospital or elective course.
- Must have graduated within last 3 years of year matching.
- United States Medical License Examination (USMLE) score parts I and II, and a passed CK.
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduate (ECFMG) certification (if applicable).
- You must be able to be granted a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Wisconsin.