Mercyhealth has a passion for giving back to the communities we serve. We offer a variety of sponsorships to support community organizations, sports teams and local events in an effort to improve the health and well-being of those we serve.
Sponsorship requests are reviewed on a weekly basis, but please allow up to four weeks for a decision and check processing. Please note that a completed application doesn’t guarantee that your request will be approved.
- The sponsorship must benefit Rock, Walworth or Green counties in Wisconsin, or McHenry, Winnebago, Ogle or Boone counties in Illinois.
- Only nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations will be considered.
- Only donations to the corporate level will be considered.
- Funding will not be considered for individual fundraising (for example, individual walker pledges or cyclists miles completed).
- Mercyhealth will only sponsor one event per organization each year.
- The Mercyhealth logo and sponsorship inclusion in marketing materials must be available to fulfill our 501(c) status.
A variety of Mercyhealth promotion items are available to use as giveaways at local events. Requests for these items are reviewed weekly, but please allow up to four weeks for a decision.